Starting a Wholesale Account
To create a wholesale account, first create a standard account so you’ll have a username and password to log in with. After you make an account and are logged in you can return here and click the button below to become a wholesale account. If you have any questions please contact me.
Fabric Selection for Wholesalers
When ordering items in bulk it’s possible to use different fabrics for multiples of the same item but our ordering system does not permit selecting multiple fabrics, please make a special request in the order notes at checkout or by contacting me.
Example: Baby Bibs with an order multiple of 12 could be made with 6 in one fabric and 6 in a different fabric
Policies and Credit Terms For Wholesale Customers
- Minimum Order: Opening order is $100. Re-orders are $75. A service charge of $5 will be added to reorders less than $75.
- Terms: All opening orders must be pre-paid check, Visa, or Mastercard. Established accounts may apply for Net 30 terms. Sewphisticated Handcrafts may accept, deny, or rescind credit at its sole discretion at any time. A $25 service charge will be payable on any returned or stopped payment check.
- Shipping: All orders are shipped by US Mail and charged according to their rates.
- Shortages: Shortages must be reported to Sewphisticated Handcrafts within 5 business days of receipt. We will arrange replacement or credit shorted product.
- Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Late Payments: 1.5% interest will be charged on all invoices not paid within net 30.